Wednesday 18 February 2015

Introduction of myself

#vmvdlt I am Richard Ho and I have been learning about digital learning technology at EIT with Michael Verhaart. Having a awesome start on day 2. Hobbies I have are gaming, playing badminton and studying computing. I normally play games on my Playstation 4. Games currently playing are Destiny, Far Cry 4, Little Big Planet 3, The Last of Us Remastered, Dragon Age Inquisition and Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. Recently finished The Order 1886.


Privacy

About Privacy you have to be careful what to put up online as to people can steal information from you and can use it against you. It is not a good idea to put any important information up on a public page like credit card or bank details and where you exactly live.
Others thing is Jobs can stalk you and see if you are a person they would like to hire, in appropriate or non feasible stuff can make you lose job opportunities or your job.
This is also typed in my Wordpress page

Statement of authenticity

I confirm that:
This is an original assessment and is entirely my own work.
It contains no material previously published or written by another person or myself except where due acknowledgement is made in the text.
No material which to a substantial extent, has been submitted for any other academic course, is included without acknowledgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment